Monday 14 May 2007

Becski Got Back...On the Blogging

I get myself a blog and then what happens? The internet connection goes! Goddamn Orange, foiling my ability to write stuff about stuff. As a result I have several half baked posts that were relevant (not to mention cutting and incredibly funny) but I can no longer be bothered with. But I did see Spiderman 3...
Now I didn’t love the first one, I caught the last half of the second one and was glad I hadn’t bothered with the beginning and I just don’t get Tobey Maguire. But No 3 has two of my tv boyfriends in it. James Franco and Topher Grace can get all the big budget film roles they like, they will always be Daniel Desario and Eric Forman for me. Sure, some may think that pigeon holing actors into the first tv roles that made them famous is ultimately restrictive but I have no truck with those sorts.

And while I'm thinking of Freaks and Geeks, where is the UK DVD release? Huh, huh?

5 comments:

my name is kate said...

I bought the US boxed set and it works a treat on my dvd player. If you were to ask me nicely I might actually post the giant envelope I hav sitting around for you and MJ and I might even try ripping one of the discs and see if it works...

MJ said...

I've been hearing about this mysterious envelope for months now - post it already! And if you do, I promise a UK version of lovely delights will wing their way across to you in return..

my name is kate said...

Well it's been sitting on top of my dirty clothes basket for a loong time. But yes I will get off my arse... will try to burn Freaks and Geeks first though to see if it works a treat.

Rebecca said...

Oh do do do! I came out of Spiderman 3 rabbiting on about James Franco and Freaks and Geeks and Topher Grace and That 70s Show and got all I was saying was words. No one understands!

my name is kate said...

Yeah burning F and G didn't work because they're American, or something. I don't know. It blows. They are available for short to medium turn loan while in Perth though.