Monday 3 September 2007

FW: one for the girls

As part of her working day my mum will sometimes forward me an email that she found funny. Sometimes I find them funny, sometimes not.

She sent me one today that humorously recounts the travails of using a public toilet - the queue! There's no lock! There's no hook so sling your bag round your neck! There's no toilet paper so use a gum wrapper from your pocket! Anyway, all clearly directed to the ladies. The best bit was this at the end, written in Comic Sans no less:

Send this to all women that need a good laugh AND, don't forget to have a mammogram!!!!!! It could save your life!

Indeed. Sure, laugh it up now, but remember your pap smear.

...

I am on holiday very, very soon and everything else is just a distraction.

1 comment:

sourgrapes said...

Whats happening here bec, you havent't written a blog entry for a long, long while... what can you possibly be doing in dreary ol'london that is so interesting?