Tuesday 5 June 2007

Hot Spot, Crap Spot, My Spot

I've seen so many famous people recently I could set up a rival to Heat's spotted pages. OK, maybe not Heat's two page spread but I could definitely rival a free commuter paper's celebrity sightings.

Since Cillian Murphy there has been...

  • Matt Lucas and David Walliams having lunch (Matt Lucas tucks a napkin into his shirt when eating soup)
  • Lea and Richard from BB7 having an early bird Thai set menu, possibly contemplating just how obselete they really are (obselete but they still caught me noticing them. And then rolling my eyes at them)
  • David Mitchell from Peep Show on Kilburn High Rd (unsurprisingly, he looked like Mark)
  • Nigella Lawson in Superdrug fending off the pleas for help from out of work actor serving her (dude, she's a cook. Let it go)
  • Noel Gallagher in Waitrose (I might have stolen that from my work mate)

I promise this - my life IS richer for being in a city where I can buy shampoo behind a lady who's been on the telly.

1 comment:

my name is kate said...

Why do you hate me when I show you nothing but love?